I have been tagged by the lovely Alice from Dash of Dasies to do the 3 day quote challenge! You should all go and check out her blog as it’s amazing and she’s great! Thank you for tagging me Alice, I appreciate it. I LOVE quotes and already post them to my blog so this is a perfect challenge!
Here is my first quote and one that I really love! It is so true that we often compare what is filtered and edited by others to our reality!
i hope you know that there isn’t a single freckle on your body that i would care to adjust.
i hope you know that when you’re silent in thought your brow creases into my home.
i hope you know that i have found a part of me that i was certain i had lost
in a rolling cerulean sea..
a place i vaguely remember-
a still place,
from a few faded lives ago.
There are things of which I am sure in this life:
One of us always gets there before the other.
Success is illusive and just a state of mind.
Crucial items will continue to hide from me.
Life takes meaning not from self love but from loving.
The internet only drops during a download.
Love isn’t about your heart it’s about needing.
Beating the remote adds life to the batteries.
Death’s not worth preparing for; life, however, is.
And despite training, my dog doesn’t wipe her feet.
- They Were Cheering Deliriously
- Lifting her spirits, rising high
- No one else could do this, but she
- Didn’t know, ascending towards the sky
- This apex, this apogee, this epitome
- Happened, just as, she was going to die
- Instantly, her fans, followers
- Hundreds of thousands, millions
- Maybe, worldwide, in the billions
- Made the momentum for change
- Dangerously worth killing
- Pop-pop-pop, one bullet
- Shot change dead
- One piece of lead
- Stopped her heart and head
- Wouldn’t you know
- Once again, saving the status quo
- Stealing the hope born, Benazir Bhutto…R.D.Revilo