“No judgment” is …
- a goal of this almost-three-year-old daily blog,
- something people say a lot in my therapy groups,
- a state of mind very difficult to maintain,
- particularly important during times of new challenges and transition,
- hereby making its first appearance as a post title, and
- two words I saw in a store, last night.
Do you agree that “No judgment” should be the only one real rule to any game? What’s your judgment about that? Is having no judgment even a possibility for us human beings? Is it something we should strive for?
Would you have no judgment if I asked you to judge the photos in this allegedly no-judgment post?
Personally, as the end of 2015 approaches, I would like to strive for no judgment about:
- what I have or have not done in the past,
- my capabilities, as I try my best in many different…
View original post 35 more words