This is the 1105th consecutive day I’ve posted for this cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)-oriented blog, and it’s the first time I’ve ever used the word “Catastrophize” in the title, much less explained how to do it.
Oh no! This is a catastrophe! Horrible things are going to happen!
What horrible things might happen?
- My readers will be disappointed!
- Some will stop reading this blog in disgust!
- People will look up the word “catastrophize” and realize it’s a made-up word!
- I will lose all credibility in the elite group of CBT bloggers!
- I’ll get lots of angry comments, below!
- WordPress will finally look at one of my posts to consider me for “Freshly Pressed,” realize what a failure I am, and put me (or keep me) on a list of “Never Freshly Press this Blog, NO MATTER WHAT!”
- My life as a blogger will be over!
- Word will…
View original post 334 more words