Sept 15, 2016 by DR. ALAN SNYDER What does this flag mean? Why do we salute it? Is it appropriate to do so or should we hold it in contempt because not everything that has happened under this banner has been perfect? A Christian knows that citizenship in any nation is a temporary condition. We are, […]
Hello wonderful people, I’m back again with a new blog post. Today I am going to write my first food blog. This is going to be very quick n easy, and as always very delicious ?. So let’s get started…
- All purpose flour 3 oz (85gm)
- Caster sugar 3 oz (85gm)
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 pinch
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate chips 1 oz
- Oil 3 oz (85gm)
- Milk 3 tbsp
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- Vanilla extract 1/4 tsp
- Preheat the regular oven or convection oven at 350°f (180°c).
- Line a small muffins tray with 5 muffins linears.
- Sift the flour, sugar cocoa, chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk the ingredients together by hand.
- In another bowl, combine oil, milk, egg and vanilla…
View original post 130 more words