My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Last week I complained about the heat. Now, BOOM. The cold and fall have arrived! That means I can start drinking tea again! (I have a mental block against drinking hot drinks in the summer).
2. Breakfast sandwiches are the shit. I don’t care who you are. They’re the best. Any kind or shape; big or small, bacon or sausage.
3. Why does money have to make the world go ’round? I wish that everything I saw or pinned on Pinterest that I wanted would just appear in my hand. Is that too much to ask for??
4. I am a bandwagonner for sure. Just thought I’d throw that out there. Not politically, but I mean, if Suzy gets a FabFitFun box, so does Allison.
5. Having long hair is so much fun. Except when it’s not…
View original post 43 more words
View original post 21 more words
I couldn’t go into the garden, where I have been growing footprints in wet earth, because Fritz the Cat - who I pictured with a Mongol archer on his back - had hidden my shoes. In response I measured how far I would have to throw a shard of broken pottery before it could be classed as space junk and then wrote words on a wide range of objects jettisoned from a supposedly sinking ship. I arranged them into ocean wide lines and put in punctuation marks to act as life boats. When I had finished this I suddenly remembered that as a young child I made a house out of a hole in the ground and an up turned pram - I would lay inside wondering if ghosts suffered from wind while the large tree in the middle of the garden blew its shadow into the shape of a…
View original post 7 more words